Thursday, June 09, 2016

The Journal for Weavers, Spinners & Dyers

My copy of The Journal arrived just before I went off the Flitwick on Friday, so didn't have time to look through it even though I'd taken it with me to peruse.   Tuesday morning while sitting in the garden having my breakfast I decided to have a quick look and to my surprise there was an article in "Guild Highlights" section about the workshop I tutored last year at the Mid-Essex Guild.

The Journal for Weavers, Spinners and Dyers




















Guild Highlights with my course review



The workshop was on Art Yarn and was obviously very well received, so I am thrilled!  The Mid-Essex Guild was very welcoming and I really enjoyed tutoring it, so thank you to them for ending such a lovely review to The Journal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...