Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Learn your ABC with a Passionate Weaver!


A is for Anthurium, that waxy flower grown throughout the world and, in particular, Hawaii.
I first discovered them when I was looking for inspiration for my final project at Bradford College in 2004. The resulting designs and products I’ve woven as a result of the anthurium inspiration have brought me continued recognition.
This little colour palette, that I worked for a yarn I designed for Yarnmaker magazine, features one of my favourite colours.

2 comments:

Inthesky said...

I love this colour palette it has beautiful colour combinations. I was admiring your yarn in Yarnmaker magazine last night, fantastic, as always. I am booked in for Guild workshop with you in June and I am really looking forward to it, I will be keeping my eyes open for somehthing to work on and really get my teeth into. :)

Willington Weaver said...

I'm glad you like the palette and the yarn in Yarnmaker.
Feedback is so useful, thanks.

Make sure you let me know who you are at the Guild workshop, I only know you as Inthesky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...