Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Monday Class Part 2

I hope you enjoyed looking at the work of my Monday evening students, here is the next instalment!

Here is the space dyed yarn that Hazel produced.






On the right are the lovely reds and purples of Ann Broome's dyed tops.


On the left Lesley's second batch of fleece bubbling away.


These images just give you a flavour of the work that has been produced over the last two Mondays. I will post more images when the students have produced something from their skeins.

More soon.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I love color and your dye photos are very inviting. I really need to get my own dye posts out soon!

Willington Weaver said...

Thanks Leigh, they are really enthused, it's wonderful to have such keen students.

Alison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...