Monday, February 05, 2007

Computer Study Group

Hi again.

Well since I last posted, I have been roped in to tutor the first few exercises of the new group, as my poor friend, who was to tutor, has had to drop out this time due to family problems.

Talk about a baptism of fire!!!

It's one thing teaching to students in a classroom, but it's a whole new ball game, tutoring online. Still I have given them 5 pictures to chose from and their first exercise. So keeping my fingers crossed, all will go well.

Here is a sneak preview of the photographs I chose, I done hope there is something to inspire everyone.
Sample 2 Sunset
Sample 1
Fruit and Veg






Sample 4
New York Skyline

Sample 3
Slate Roof





Sample 5
Ripple


Bye for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...